UniPasta produces frozen fresh pasta, and does so with an important goal, bring to the consumer´s table the inimitable goodness of homemade pasta with the rule of art. The selection of raw materials is the first step to obtain a high quality product and we do it in a careful way.
The benefits of frozen fresh pasta are:
- Absence of preservatives and additives added
- 18 months of life, maintaining unchanged the characteristics of the product . Easy to use and without waste through IQF (fast individual frozen): freezing each part separately from the others, can only remove the required amount of box
- Great dish for baking. If necessary, it is also good to keep it in precooking-very short cooking times: two to five minutes roughness of the paste ensures an effective dressing
-Possibility of using simple seasonings
- Cheapest price that produced fresh pasta by local laboratories
- Absence of handling of the product that allows to keep high quality standards and greater hygiene requirements.